With a coverage limit equivalent to the product's value, an unlimited number of free repair can be offered within one year after the product is activated and includes 1 standard maintenance service.
- Integrated Wide, Zoom, and Infrared cameras with a Laser Rangefinder sensor
- IP55 ingress protection, and -20° C～50° C temperature operation range
- Lightweight and portable, for those who are mobile
- Remote control is tailor-made for enterprise users
- 41-Min Max. Flight Time
- Compatible with FlightHub 2 for efficient ground-to-cloud synergy
- Support remote deployment operations with DJI Dock
Compact and Portable
Streamlined and compact, Mavic 3 Enterprise Series can be carried in one hand and deployed at a moment's notice. Perfect for beginner and veteran pilots alike, it's built to perform on lengthy missions.
Two Models, Countless Applications
Premium Camera Performance
Survey with Speed
Mavic 3E's wide-angle 4/3 CMOS, 20MP sensor has a mechanical shutter to prevent motion blur and supports rapid 0.7-second interval shooting. Complete mapping missions with extraordinary efficiency without the need for Ground Control Points.
Improved Low-Light Performance
Mavic 3E's Wide camera has large 3.3μm pixels that, together with intelligent low-light mode, offer significantly improved performance in dim conditions.
Focus and Find
Both Mavic 3E and Mavic 3T are equipped with a 12MP Zoom Camera, supporting up to 56× Max Hybrid Zoom to see essential details from afar.
See the Unseen
Mavic 3T's thermal camera has 640 × 512 resolution and supports point and area temperature measurement, high temperature alerts, color palettes, and isotherms to help you find your targets and make quick decisions. 
Simultaneous Split-Screen Zoom
Mavic 3T's thermal and zoom cameras support 28× continuous side-by-side zoom for easy comparisons. 
Exceptional Operational EfficiencyBatteries Optimized For Endurance
Next-Generation Image Transmission
Quad-antenna O3 Enterprise Transmission enables more stable connections in a wide variety of complex environments.
- Equipped with wide-angle lenses on all sides for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance with zero blind spots. Adjust proximity alarms and braking distance depending on mission requirements. 
- Advanced RTH automatically plans the optimal route home, saving power, time, and hassle.
- APAS 5.0 enables automatic rerouting around obstacles, so you can fly with peace of mind. 
Full Software Suite
DJI Pilot 2
A revamped Enterprise flight interface designed to improve piloting efficiency and flight safety. Drone and payload controls can be easily accessed with one tap. Clear presentation of flight details and navigational information improves user experience together with support for various route types.
All-in-one cloud drone operations management for your fleet with support for live annotations and cloud mapping for seamless ground-to-cloud synergy. Efficiently manage inspection operations with route planning and mission management.
Full featured mapping software for all stages of work, from mission planning to processing of 2D and 3D models.
DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0Analyze, annotate, and process images captured by M3T using DTAT 3.0 to detect temperature abnormalities in your inspections.
Learn More about Data Security in here
Quý Khách đồng ý chấp nhận tất cả các “Thoả thuận”, “Điều khoản” và “Chính sách” được thông báo công khai trên trang này khi giao dịch với chúng tôi.